Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Want fraps for free? With no stupid survey shit.

If you don't know what fraps is, it's how I record my 720 HD vids.

From now July 13 - July 19 <- (my bday) I'll be giving everyone serial to a fully legal Fraps :) All you have to do is go here ...
 (swagbucks helped me get starcraft 2 for free in first 2 weeks, what can it do for you?)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DarrenLiuz

(don't know swagbucks is? click here, and for every sb I earn, you get one for FREE)

Sign up under me, with your full name (otherwise I can't tell if you did sign up under me ><)

Then either comment here or send me a pm on youtube of your name, and in my referral list if you DID sign up under me, I'll send you the serial :), there's no limit to how many people get's a serial. So sign up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment