skip to main | skip to sidebar
  • Home
  • Important Video page!
  • Kassadin 101
  • What is League of Legends?

NinjAChurch's League of Legends Tips

Glider Content

  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Downloads
    • Dvd
    • Games
    • Software
      • Office
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • Uncategorized

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Have you seen these before?

3:36 PM  Dungeon Defence  No comments

Buried deep within the site, exists some interesting posts, check them out if you haven't yet.


http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/06/most-amazingepicfucked-up-comeback-ever.html


http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/05/kassadin-101.html


http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/05/ignite-video-and-ignite-review.html


http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/03/why-we-need-carry-and-how-to-be-good.html


http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/03/do-you-suck-really-bad-find-out.html

http://theninjachurch.blogspot.com/2010/03/who-is-ninjachurch.html

Posted in: News
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail
  • Popular
  • Tags
  • Blog Archives

Popular Posts

  • New stuff
    Lol this is my friend's recent game and he shared it with me which I thought it was pretty funny, but anyways I recommend you guys subs...
  • Nidalee's Guide to reach the high ELO
    Hello everyone, first I may introduce myself. My name is Geoffrey and I'm an european (french) player of League of Legends. I've see...
  • Is this a quadra kill?
    She's got big boobs doesn't she? Lol, it's called a delayed quadra I think, but personally I always thought that was just whinin...
  • Teemo guide
    Hi again everyone, im here today to tell you how i play teemo. ok lets start with what most people start with...runes. now my teemo is playe...
  • NEW SECRET VIDEO
    can be found here. http://ninjachurch.do.am/news/bringing_kassy_back/2010-10-19-11 http://ninjachurch.do.am/news/bringing_kassy_back/2010-10...
  • Lol, cool :D
    2 new pictures :P, why not? Cause pictures are fun!
  • MY NEW BUILD IS POSTED!
    Lol, here it is... ..... .... Get meki pendent + 2 hp pots (or 1 hp 1 mp pot) The end, but a new video may be out soon on a ... hybrid kassa...
  • Why We Need a Carry AND How to be a GOOD ONE!
    Why do we need a stupid ksing (kill stealing) good for nothing dominated mofo anyways? Well for one, this guy is probably your one hope of w...
  • Thanks so much!
    I just want you guys to know, I love all of you guys and that I read every single personal message I get on youtube, as well as every commen...
  • Video for all my fans!!!
    I'm 15 now as of 7/19/10 you fuckers better recognize ^_^ Here's a lil somethin for adding me :)

Labels

  • Annie (1)
  • Blahblahblah (5)
  • Cho'Gath (1)
  • fail (1)
  • Gankplank (1)
  • Kassadin (14)
  • lux (1)
  • Malzahar (2)
  • Morgana (1)
  • News (23)
  • NinjAChurch (23)
  • Pantheon (1)
  • Sona (2)
  • Swagbucks (1)
  • Tips n Tricks (13)
  • Youtube (17)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (48)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • Nidalee's Guide to reach the high ELO
      • Force Pulse OR Null Sphere? It's decided, READ
      • Teemo guide
      • NEW VIDEO. KASSADIN OWNAGE VIDEO
      • Have you seen these before?
      • Trailer out, Like a BOSS!
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)

Blogger templates

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Copyright © 2011 NinjAChurch's League of Legends Tips | Powered by Blogger
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Coupon